Drama productions impose their own strict etiquette and disaplines. They constantly strive to meet the high standard for which British drama is renowned throughout the world.
Over the years I have shot many hours of high rating popular drama series and am thankful for the wealth of knowledge I gained and continue to use in my work today.
- 'Mark's Brilliant Blog’ (Hat Trick Productions for BBC3)
Director Of Photography on full series produced for BBC3
- 'Shameless' [2nd Unit] (Company Productions for Channel 4)
2nd unit on various series of this cult comedy.
- 'The League Of Gentlemen' [Series III] [2nd Unit] (BBC Entertainment)
Worked 2nd unit on Season III and shot title sequence.
- 'Phoenix Nights' [Series I] [2nd Unit] (Ovation Entertainment for Channel 4)
2nd unit on the first series of this cult comedy.
- 'Ancient Evidence' (BBC/Discovery Co-production)
6 weeks on location in Morocco, drama reconstructions.
- 'Titanic - Birth Of A Legend' (Granada TV for ITV/Discovery)
Camera operator on major drama for the ITV network & Discovery.
- 'Merseybeat' [Series II, III & IV] [2nd Unit] (BBC Entertainment)
Supplied equipment and services for 3 seasons of this popular police drama.
- 'Linda Green' [Series I & II] [2nd Unit] (Red Productions for BBC)
2nd unit on extra camera days.
- 'Playing The Field' [Series V] (Tiger Aspect Productions for BBC)
Supplied all cameras and lens and worked 2nd unit on the final series.
Feature Films / DVDs
- '24 Hour Party People' [2nd Unit] (24 hour Productions Ltd. 35mm Feature)
- 'There's Only One Jimmy Grimble' [2nd Unit] (Jimmy Grimble Ltd. 35mm Feature)
- 'Parole Officer' (Parole Productions Ltd. 35mm Feature)
- 'Manchester United - Beyond The Promised Land' (Bombo Productions)
16mm Feature Film, Official Manchester United DVD release.
- ‘Most Haunted Christmas Spirits’ (Lionsgate)
Episode of the cult Sky shot shot for DVD release over Christmas, was Top 10 for 6 weeks.